Ben Towers has been named by Richard Branson as “one of the UKs most exciting entrepreneurs” and at only 19 years old he has recently carried out a multi-million-pound merger with a business he started when just 11 years old. Ben was named by The Times at the top of their Super Teen Power List in the world and is an experienced public speaker and regularly on TV promoting young people in business.
- Number 1 on the Times Super Teen Power List (“The 15 smartest kids on the planet”)
- Business Buddy on CBBC show Pocket Money Pitch
- Natwest Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Top of the KM 30 under 30 list
- Top 35 of the Richtopia most influential entrepreneurs in the world list
- Verified on all social networks with over 100,000 followers
- Dubbed as “one of the UK’s most influential entrepreneurs” by Sir Richard Branson
- Virgin top 5 young entrepreneurs
Quote From Ben About How He Started
“I started my first business aged 11 after a family friend challenged me to build her a website. Since then I have gone to grow the business and have the opportunity to work with companies from all over the world.”
Ben is an ambassador for a number of key organisations close to his heart including:
- Bullies Out – Whilst Ben was building his businesses and starting to get the media attention it naturally lead to some people trying to bring him and for standing out and making a difference.
- Young Enterprise – Starting a business at school is not easy as you have little life experience and knowledge of the world, Young Enterprise is excellent at helping school children develop their entrepreneurial skills.
- Dogs Trust – Having adopted a dog a few years ago (Marley) Ben is passionate about helping rehome and care for dogs and animals who are in need of love and a safe place to live.
Get In Touch
To get in touch with Ben or his media team, please email [email protected]. They will be able to organise interviews and provide further information if required.